[Jack-Devel] advice on xruns

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Sun Jul 28 13:26:28 CEST 2019

Thanks to all who participated. (Ralf Holger, Hermann)

Huge success!

I havent even implemented all the changes that was suggested here, but I
now run mixbus at 64 samples @ 44100Hz with 1.5ms latency.
Awesome beyond belief !

No xruns I could find for an hour now pushing it hard, and mixbus little
red indicator stays gray, I now have no sporadic pops and there is NO
audible latency.

I also run a couple of plugins in mixbus, no trouble at all.

I still have a lot to read up to implement the remainder of what you
suggested which should improve things further.

Please let me know to which log xruns are logged, as I want to make sure
I catch even inaudible ones if they exist.

Latency free monitoring at last it seems and realtime playback sound.

Thanks