[Jack-Devel] Korg nanoKONTROL2 and Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MIDI issues

Brian Hechinger wonko at 4amlunch.net
Sat Jun 22 19:39:00 CEST 2019

Sorry, no idea what details to provide. Open to suggestions. 😁

Yes, Ubuntu Studio 18.04.02 with the kxstudio repos and Cadence setup.

As things stand (already logged in and things started up) I see this:

wonko at deepthought:~$ amidi -l
Dir Device    Name
IO  hw:0,0,0  nanoKONTROL2 MIDI 1
IO  hw:1,0,0  Komplete Audio 6 MK2 MIDI 1
wonko at deepthought:~$

I'll try to reboot but I'll also try the USB power thing you mentioned in your follow up email. I just happen to have a Peter USB hub arrive today so perfect timing. 😁

Thanks!!

-brian