[Jack-Devel] Korg nanoKONTROL2 and Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MIDI issues

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 22 18:22:27 CEST 2019

PS: I forgot to mention that USB power could be a culprit, too. For
testing purpose use very short USB cables and/or an active USB hub, if
available. My new mobo is way more picky regarding USB power
consumption, than my old mobo was. You can't rely on USB
specifications. I experience a power issue with the first generation
of the nanoKONTROL. Since you replaced one device, power consumption
might be different with the new setup. Note, even devices that have
their own power supply could cause issues for USB power.

--
pacman -Q linux{,-rt{-cornflower,,-pussytoes,-securityink}}|cut -d\  -f2
5.1.12.arch1-1