[Jack-Devel] Korg nanoKONTROL2 and Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 MIDI issues

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 22 18:11:37 CEST 2019

On Sat, 22 Jun 2019 11:39:50 -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>the nanoKONTROL no longer shows up as a MIDI device. The ALSA-MIDI
>bridge is running because I get the passthrough device in Claudia. The
>Audio6 doesn't show up as a MIDI device either.

Hi,

you didn't provide much information, such as output from jack, output
of 'amidi -l', when no MIDI devices are available etc., however, any
chance that you are using Ubuntu Studio with kxstudio repositories and
your setup is done by Cadence?

What happens if you reboot without starting any layer, IOW without
starting any sound server at all, so without any bridges, too. Does

  amidi -l

list the MIDI devices? If so, start one "thing" after the other by
command line.

Regards,
Ralf