[Jack-Devel] List of jackd startup and named instance questions

Ethan Funk ethan at redmountainradio.com
Sat Mar 9 19:00:00 CET 2019

Thanks Thomas.

Needing to set the JackServerName option bit flag for
jack_client_open() when passing a server name into the function is what
I was missing when trying to connect to a named jackd server. And along
that same line, the JackNoStartServer flag also solves my server auto-
start problem from my client.  It's good to know that the environmental
variables referenced in the jackd man-page are also used by the client
API.  That wasn't apparent to me.

Thanks... you save me a lot of time looking through the jack source
code!

Ethan...