[Jack-Devel] Jack Problems

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Fri Mar 22 09:50:10 CET 2019

Thank you Holger

I will work through this, I see what you mean.

If I can just get jack to have repeatable problems, then I can work with
it, but at the moment it all seems random.

Re Motu, it cuts my dependency on a specific OS and has a great web
based mixer, while it is usb complaiant with linux, Heaven! That way at
least I can cut my problems in half. I will still have the jack usb/midi
problems, but at least I have a rock solid os independent mixer option.
The 1818vsl is Do$e only and is a horrible flakey piece of software.
Huge upgrade. At least Motu is Linux friendly compared to most of the
other manufacturers, so I go that way.