[Jack-Devel] Pulseaudio Replacement

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Tue Mar 26 07:13:05 CET 2019

Since pulseaudio is now uninstalled.

What do you recommend should replace it in order that I can direct
browser/system audio to the interface of my choice that will now most
likely be jack as jack routes the interface.

Is there any audio package like pulse that will play nice with jack and
has e.g. panel applets etc. I dont want to willy nilly install and try
everything as you must have an idea what is the best replacement.
I will have to remap my entire audio keyboard too I guess to work with
something else.
It worked rather nicely with pulse.

Also
How do I connect my successfully configured bluetooth sound devices to
jack ?
that one I muiss from the manual.
Pulse does that very well.

Unfortunately the pulse jack-sync ro0ute in the manual doesnt work.
I cannot reroute pulse to use jack, so I rather ask what the expert
users use.