[Jack-Devel] Uninstalled Pulseaudio Jack/jackd2 Jack Reinstalled still wont start.

Christoph Kuhr christoph.kuhr at web.de
Tue Mar 26 16:24:38 CET 2019

Granted qjackctl and jackd have a rather shallow learning curve. But in my opinion, qjackctl is above all doubts. It works reliably for me for ten years now.

Are you moving from windows? Maybe you need to rethink the signal procesding chain in linux?

Whats more, Linux Mint for example every once in a while breaks qjackctl/jackd2 dependencies. Thus it is adviseable to compile all your audio stuff by yourself, except mixbus obviously...

BR,
Ck