[Jack-Devel] Jack Problems

liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com liebrecht at grossmann-venter.com
Tue Mar 26 19:12:17 CET 2019

Not my place to comment on this, but it will be very nice.

It is obviously what is needed.
I just have one Caveat though.

I would not pass everything to pulseaudio as pulse has its own silly
volume-facism.

In my humble opinion, get a robust way to let pulse send everything to
jack.
The pulse-jack-sync thing currently in use as an option doesnt really
work.

That way we can have all bluetooth and things desktop managed by pulse,
which it does very well but send the pulse result to jack.