[Jack-Devel] Plan for new Jack 2 release?

Ethan Funk ethan at redmountainradio.com
Thu May 23 01:34:14 CEST 2019

Darn!  I was thinking something more along the line of an API that
could handle song tags, to time-stamp the start of a new track playing
into or out-of a jack port. I guess I'm back to using MIDI sysex or
maybe a unix socket.  It doesn't look like the metadata API would work
well for noticing and with time-stamping changes.
Ethan...

https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/wiki/JACK-Metadata-API