[Jack-Devel] Jack-devel mailing list is shutting down

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Tue Oct 8 00:03:27 CEST 2019

Hello everyone, I bring some sad news.

While moving jackaudio.org to be under my control (I have been speaking
with Paul Davis lately about it), everything was apparently going smooth
until we realized we completely forgot about the mailing list.

If someone really wants to keep it going, and is willing to take over
that side of things, please contact me directly.
At this point it will have to be a new setup though.

Me and a few others in #lad IRC channel have been talking about creating
an online space for communication.
I have been experimenting with RocketChat myself, and it is working well.
In any case, it is very likely that at some point later this year we
will have some new way of bringing community together.

Anything that happens will be posted under https://jackaudio.org/news/

Thank you, and I am sorry, at the same time.