[Jack-Devel] JACK library on Windows causes crash if used within an ASLR application

Jörg Müller joerg.mueller7744 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:18:23 CEST 2019

> This comment on an issue about building on Windows might help:
>
> https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/issues/488#issuecomment-526584196
That sounds promising, indeed. That person already seems to have made a
PR on the GitHub project: https://github.com/jackaudio/jack2/pull/495

Is somebody of the JACK devs aware of that PR and looking into it?

I'm unfamiliar with JACK's source code and it's MinGW/waf toolchain. If
somebody told me how to enable ASLR in the linker of JACK's build
process, I can test and try that with the changes from the PR linked
above on Windows.

Best, Jörg