[Jack-Devel] JACK library on Windows causes crash if used within an ASLR application

Filipe Coelho falktx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 15:45:20 CEST 2019

On 05.09.2019 14:18, Jörg Müller wrote:
> Is somebody of the JACK devs aware of that PR and looking into it?

I am aware of it, but am not doing any work on Windows related things at
the moment.
Fixing the last details about metadata comes first, so 1.9.13 can be
released.
And afterwards there is importing internal clients and latest things
from jack1, so we can have feature parity.
Only after this (at least on my side) I will begin to take a look at
win/macos issues.