[Jack-Devel] JACK library on Windows causes crash if used within an ASLR application

Mechamania cor at mechamania.nl
Sun Sep 8 17:11:25 CEST 2019

Hi guys,

So if I understand correctly, JACK does not work with Windows 10 if ASLR
is enabled.

What is ASLR? Is this the Address Space Layout Randomization feature of
Windows? If so, Can it be disabled so that we can use JACK on Windows 10?

If we write our own application to connect to JACK, will that be a
problem too?