[Jackaudio] Jack C++ midi structural considerations

Stefan Schmelz sschmelz64 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 11:42:30 CEST 2020

I made a Prototype that uses jack directly now.
I decided on working with Jack directly because I want to implement some
features that would require rewriting parts of rtmidi or portaudio for my
purposes.
I want to enumerate ports and get raw ports, so I can have control over
properties.

I took a look into the rtmidi source, looking for the part how they get all
the ports that jack knows about.
I did nothing that would help me, so how could I do something about this?