[Jackaudio] Assistance w/ Win10->Raspberry Pi

lists at lizardhill.com lists at lizardhill.com
Mon Feb 1 16:53:27 CET 2021

Yeah, I've tried snapcast/icecast, and other tools meant for streaming, but the latency is even worse. Like I said, there have been others that have done it with older versions of Jack, but I'm not able to recreate their success with the latest version. Here's an article from 2015; https://blogs.gentoo.org/mgorny/2015/01/16/surround-sound-over-network-with-windows-8/

I did see a note in the list somewhere that one of the most recent versions didn't work with Windows 10, was that accurate, has it been resolved?