[Jackaudio] Assistance w/ Win10->Raspberry Pi

lists at lizardhill.com lists at lizardhill.com
Mon Feb 1 17:31:57 CET 2021

So, I made some progress over the weekend.... I have been able to get the 2 to connect with the netmanager, but the source audio on the Windows machine is always sending audio from the Mic, rather than system audio. I've tried EVERY option in the setup, using Driver: portaudio, and every interface that is available (some won't even 'connect' and error out), but every time only the mic is picked up and transmitted across the network.

How do I select the source on the Windows box to be the main system speakers? Am I configuring the option wrong here? The documentation isn't very easy to follow, and seems to be outdated and missing a lot of details. Any help here would be appreciated.

Thanks!