[Jackaudio] Jack Copilot : JackPilot revival on macOS 64 bits systems

Filipe Coelho falktx at falktx.com
Sat Jan 9 20:23:50 CET 2021

Hey so, a few little reports

1. xcodebuild fails with:

error: This Copy Files build phase contains a reference to a missing
file 'AMCoreAudio.framework'. (in target 'JackCoPilot' from project
'JackCoPilot')

So something extra is needed to be installed?
Arquiving also fails, but I can just removed the CLI options for that.

There is https://github.com/dwarvesf/AMCoreAudio but no idea on what to
do regarding installing for development use.
Could it be added to your project as git submodule, so it is easier to
build the full thing?

2. patchage is x64 only. it references Jackmp.framework which does not
exist in the new jack2 installer, so it cannot run

3. JackCoPilot is seen as universal binary, but crashes right on start
with "trace trap" message.
Trying to run with rosetta/x64 mode also crashes on start, this time
with "illegal hardware instruction".