[Jackaudio] qjackctl (Windows 10) does not want to start my scripts

Nicolai Beuermann nicolai.beuermann at gmx.de
Wed Mar 3 20:14:59 CET 2021

Sorry for the noise,
i managed to get it working with the old windows bundle (jackdmp 1.9.11
/ qjackctl 0.3.13.10). Forgot to allow scripts with
Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy Bypass

The latest version (1.9.17) doesn't work for me. Mixbus(32bit) didn't
even start after launching jack(64bit). Switching to 64bit version
Mixbus starts but no sound came in.

Nicolai