[Jackaudio] Glitches when adding connections

johannphilippe at lilo.org johannphilippe at lilo.org
Mon Jan 2 17:47:03 CET 2023

The connection was made with GB ethernet switch (though, I'm not completely sure of the speed of RJ45 cables I used),  so I don't think it's a bandwith limitation.

It was fixed my setting latency to 1 (instead of 5 by default).

--
Johann PHILIPPE

Electroacoustic composer & computer music designer

+33 6 77 20 98 41