[Jackaudio] Distorted sound after upgrade to Kubuntu 22.10

Happy happy.musicmaker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 16:39:44 CET 2023

Hello.

Have you tried to changed the settings in qjackctrl, like buffer size
and such ?
Ubuntu is transitioning to Pipewire , artialy in 22.04 and full in
22.10.
Pipewire replaces the legacy jack (emulation)
Maybe it is a reason  maybe not.

I am, very worried to change to 22.10. my focusrite 18i20 Gen 1
suddenly has started to get many XRUN after 8 yeats w/o changing the
hardware.
But it seems many people are happy with Pipewire. (even it may not have
tested much with externa hardware)
One of the reason I have not transisition to 22.10 from 22.04
Perhaps you can post
on https://linuxmusicians.com/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=d4592ee0b470220fdb6dfd188d0706c5
 to find solutions.

Thanks