[linux-audio-announce] [ANN] libgig 0.7.1
christian.schoenebeck at epost.de
Fri Jul 9 06:14:59 EDT 2004
libgig is a C++ cross-platform file loader library for Gigasampler and DLS
Level 1 and 2 files.
There are no changes to the sources in this release, only packaging issues.
The library and it's tools are now also available as Debian and Redhat
Changes since libgig 0.7.0:
* packaging changes:
- added libgig.spec and libgig.pc package configurations for generating
- added support for generating Debian packages
- header files included on installation.
- autotools-generated files removed from CVS repository.
- version of shared library can be set in configure.in
More information about the Linux-audio-announce