[linux-audio-announce] Re: [Jackit-devel] jack 0.100.0 announcement

Kito kito at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 4 13:33:37 EDT 2005

On Aug 1, 2005, at 10:40 PM, Taybin Rutkin wrote:

> Compiles and runs on MacOSX 10.4

Just FYI, I couldn't get example-clients/transport.c to build as a
result of it not finding the declaration of 'whitespace' in readline/
chardefs.h. I have to admit to having both GNU readline-5.0 along
with the bsd libedit that ships with tiger installed on my machines.

I just added `#include <readline/chardefs.h>` to transport.c to fix
it, probably not the ideal way...

Other than that, this release seems very solid on OS X 10.4.2 and ppc/
linux.

Great Work as Always!

--Kito