[linux-audio-announce] New Audio Libre PDF article on LinuxSampler

Daniel James daniel at linuxaudio.org
Thu Aug 4 06:53:26 EDT 2005

Hello all,

LinuxUser & Developer magazine is running a series called Audio Libre.
A new PDF article is now available on the LinuxSampler project,
including QSampler. The article can be downloaded from:

http://linuxaudio.org/en/press/

Forthcoming articles cover the FreeBoB project and mLAN on Linux. If
there's a particular topic you would like to see covered in this
series that we haven't done yet, please let me know.

Cheers!

Daniel