[linux-audio-announce] [linux-audio-user] [ANN] KMidimon 0.3 released
pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 12:49:38 EDT 2005
KMidimon is an application to monitor MIDI events coming from a MIDI external
port or application via the ALSA sequencer. It is especially useful if you
want to debug MIDI software or your MIDI setup.
Features for release 0.3:
* New Connections menu, with three items: connect-all,
disconnect-all and a dialog allowing the user to configure
ALSA sequencer connections from inside the program.
* New column showing the source ALSA client and port for
* New configurable option to show the ALSA client name
or number, applied to the new source column and elsewhere.
Other major features are
* Easy to use KDE graphic user interface
* Based on ALSA sequencer.
* Customizable event filters and sequencer parameters
* Supports all MIDI messages and some ALSA messages
* Saves to a text file the recorded event list
* GPL licensed
More information about the Linux-audio-announce