[linux-audio-announce] The Rivendell Operations Guide v0.9.1

Fred Gleason fredg at salemradiolabs.com
Tue Oct 10 10:00:28 EDT 2006

On behalf of the entire Rivendell Development Team, I'm pleased to announce
the release of version 0.9.1 of the Rivendell Operations Guide.  The Guide is
written so as to provide a full "tour" of the Rivendell system from the
standpoint of an end user.

From the Change History:
*** snip snip ***
2006-10-10 Robert Orr
  Fixed various typos.

2006-10-10 Fred Gleason
  Added a title page.
  Added a Change History page.
  Released as version 0.9.1
*** snip snip ***

Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in
professional broadcast environments, available under the GNU General Public
License.  The Rivendell Operations Guide is made available under Creative
Commons Non-Commercial Share-alike license, and is available for download now
at:

	http://www.salemradiolabs.com/rivendell/download.shtml.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. | Director of Broadcast Software Development  |
|                           |             Salem Radio Labs                |
|      A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man       |
|      contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.      |
|                                     -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery         |