[LAA] Swami 2.0.0 and libinstpatch 1.0.0 released!
jgreen at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Oct 26 19:30:50 UTC 2010
I'm am extremely happy to announce the release of Swami 2.0.0 "Sounds
of Celebration" and libinstpatch 1.0.0.
This is the result of an 8+ year development cycle and marks the first
release in the Swami 2.0 series.
While this should be considered a beta release, it is well underway to
being a powerful instrument editor and manager.
- Support for SoundFont format including 24 bit samples
- FluidSynth soft synthesizer for audio synthesis
- GTK2 based program with GObject oriented libraries for use in other
- Loop finder and FFTune plugin for semi automated looping and sample tuning
- Overlapping loop point viewer to help with creating seamless loops
Currently semi functional:
- Python binding.
- Other instrument formats (DLS and GigaSampler), still rather
Credits for this release:
- Christian Collins for his generous contribution, testing, feature
requests and support in getting this released!
- Ebrahim Mayat for his continued testing on Mac OSX.
- Luis Garrido for the Loop Finder algorithm and interest in this feature.
- Element Green for everything else.
Joshua "Element" Green
More information about the Linux-audio-announce