[LAA] [ANN] jack_capture V0.9.58
k.s.matheussen at notam02.no
Tue Oct 25 21:04:07 UTC 2011
jack_capture is a program for recording soundfiles with jack.
The default operation of the program is executed by writing "jack_capture"
in the terminal without any extra command line options:
...which will record what you hear in your loudspeakers
into a stereo wav file.
0.9.54 -> 0.9.58:
* Created git repository for jack_capture at github:
* Removed jack_capture_gui2 from target list. The source is still
included with jack_capture, and can be compiled up by writing
"make jack_capture_gui2", but I'm not willing to maintain it.
Please use at your own risk. If anyone wants to distribute it
and maintain it as a program separate from jack_capture,
please do so.
* Fix bug which in theory could cause malformed sound data to be
sent to stdout.
* Fix bug that caused durations lower than 2^31 seconds to fail.
(Caused by a function returning int instead of int64_t).
Thanks to Dan Muresan for pointing out the bug.
* Added the "-daemon" switch patch from Dan Muresan.
If the "-daemon" switch is enabled, jack_capture will not read
* Added the "-manual-connections" switch. jack_capture will
not connect any ports for you when this is enabled. (Perhaps
even more important: it will not disconnect any ports for you either)
* Applied gcc 4.5 linking order fix from Alessio Treglia.
* Changed march=native to mtune=native
* Fix for possible error when trying to connect to a non-existing port.
* Don't hardcode meterbridge path during compilation. Thanks to Adrian Knoth
* Avoid killing random process at exit in case meterbridge couldn't be
More information about the Linux-audio-announce