[LAA] Mixer4: no license needed

Grekim grekimj at acousticrefuge.com
Thu Mar 15 18:00:52 UTC 2012

Hi folks,
I apologize for confusion over Linux users possibly needing a license.
The binary I posted yesterday does not need a license code to run, and
just now I posted a new version that removes a license warning.  SInce
the program is running on other operating systems as well, I may charge
Mac or Windows users a small fee for use.   For Linux users, in the
spirit of this wonderful environment, I intended to have a (free)
license as a way of keeping in touch with who is using the software and
provide users with updates.  So if you eventually use the software and
enjoy it please send me an email so I can keep you updated and hear your
suggestions.
Thanks,
Grekim Jennings