[LAA] Spek 0.8.0
alexander at kojevnikov.com
Sun Sep 23 21:11:02 UTC 2012
I'm happy to announce the release of Spek 0.8.0 - a multi-platform
acoustic spectrum analyser.
Find out more about Spek on its website: http://spek-project.org/
New features since 0.7:
* Adjustable spectral density range (#4).
* Switched from GTK+ to wxWidgets for better Windows and OS X integration.
* Single .exe version for Windows.
* Added translations in 8 more languages (totalling 16).
* Switched to .xz tarballs.
* Split out libspek and added unit tests.
* 24-bit APE support (upstream fix).
* Better toolbar icons on Windows and OS X (#21).
* Installer options for app shortcuts on Windows (#1).
* Associate with audio/video files on OS X (#2).
* Online manual (#24).
* Fixed crash when the preferences file is not writable.
* Fixed crash when the home directory is not writable.
* Fixed duration and rendering for some video files.
* Fixed compilation with newer FFmpeg and libav versions.
* Proper handling of Unicode file names under Windows (upstream fix).
* Don't lock the input file on Windows (#26).
More information about the Linux-audio-announce