[LAA] Mixxx 1.11.0 Released

RJ Ryan rryan at mixxx.org
Thu May 9 18:00:56 UTC 2013

On behalf of the Mixxx development team, I'm pleased to announce the
release of Mixxx 1.11.0!

After over a year of work by the team, Mixxx 1.11.0 adds several exciting
new features including 3-band colored waveforms, a completely new and
high-accuracy beat detector, HID controller support, a session history
feature, a new beatloop-roll effect, a library preview deck,
point-and-click MIDI mapping, advanced search, and much more!

For a full list of new features in Mixxx 1.11.0, please see our blog post:
http://mixxxblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/mixxx-1110-is-here.html

If you would like to link to our website, we have prepared a "What's New"
splash page to describe the new features in Mixxx 1.11:
http://mixxx.org/whats-new-in-mixxx-1-11

Mixxx is a Free and open-source software project produced by volunteers
from around the world. For more information about the project and its
history please check out our website: http://mixxx.org/press/

Best regards,
RJ Ryan
Mixxx Lead Developer