[LAA] QXGEdit 0.2.0 is out!
rui.capela at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:37:37 UTC 2015
Every couple of years I decide to do some spring cleaning, a bit early this
And then again I stepped into this kind of pure nineties junkyard synth
that's still powering on here and then with great joy. And that's happening
on every PCI sound-card slot that can be found around here. All about that
Yamaha DB50XG (nb. fact is Yamaha doesn't list it on the product archives
anymore, so this might be all just archaeology by now...)
Nevertheless, here it goes again:
QXGEdit 0.2.0 is out!
QXGEdit is a live XG instrument editor, specialized on editing MIDI System
Exclusive files (.syx) for the Yamaha DB50XG and thus probably a baseline
for many other XG devices.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE 13.2):
- binary packages (openSUSE 13.2):
- In a glance, all GUI toolbox pages converted into tabs.
- Introducing a brand new user preference on eye-candy: cf.
View/Options.../Display/Widget style theme.
- Most graphics now rendered with anti-aliased lines.
- A man page has beed added.
- Allow the build system to include an user specified LDFLAGS.
- Fix port origin on MIDI RPN/NRPN 14-bit controllers input.
Weblog (upstream support):
QXGEdit is free, open-source software, distributed under the terms of the
GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or later.
- Yamaha DB50XG Owner's Manual
Cheers && have fun!
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce