[LAA] KMI KBoard Editor

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:29:09 UTC 2016

Hi all:

I picked up one of these KMI kboards and wanted to play with the
configuration settings, but couldn't get their editor to work through
wine, so I wrote a python script that edits and dumps the sysex for
configuration. Its very utilitarian, but already I'm glad I wrote it
since every instrument seems to play better with slightly different
settings. Of course this program is offered without any guarantees,
especially since its messing with hardware.

If anyone has or considers getting one of these keyboards he or she
can keep this project in mind for configuring it in linux.

https://github.com/ssj71/kboard-editor

later,
_Spencer