[LAA] [LAU] [LAD] Guitarix 0.35.0 released

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sun Apr 24 06:40:27 UTC 2016

The Guitarix developers proudly present

Guitarix release 0.35.0

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free,  preset switching, full Midi and/or remote
controllable (Web UI not included in the distributed tar ball).

This release introduce the new GUI design by Markus Schmidt aka. boomshop

Beside that, it comes with a couple of fixes and some new plugins.
Also included be the MOD UI's for the LV2 plugins used by the MOD[*]
For all changes, please check out the changelog.

Please refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
<mailto:guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net>

regards
hermann