[LAA] Rivendell v2.14.0

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Fri Jun 10 17:24:02 UTC 2016

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.14.0.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Event Recording.  Added the ability to capture real-time events in
   RDCatch recordings and replay them in sync with the captured audio
   via RDCatch playout decks (see RDAdmin->ManageHosts->RDCatch to
   configure).

   New RML. Added a 'Cut Event' ['CE'] RML for placing real-time event
   markers into active RDCatch recordings.

   Traffic Import Enhancements.  Added support for specifying precise
   Start Time and Length parameters for Traffic events embedded within
   Music events.

   Various other bug fixes.  See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 258, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org/ <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/> <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/ <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/>>

Cheers!

|   Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the road.   |
|                                         -- Anonymous                 |