[LAA] The Open Source Musician Ep. 81 - New Tricks with Ardour 5

Spencer Jackson ssjackson71 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:15:39 UTC 2016

The Octember episode of the podcast was just released (it took me a
month to finish so it's both September's and October's episode).
We demo some of the new Ardour 5 features and plugins, an epic track
from Bluebell, me failing to speak German, as well as the usual news
and drivel.

https://archive.org/details/OSMP81

Please participate in our Tunestorm 16 which is themed "Game Music"
and due Nov 14.
Supertux needs a new track for one of their levels (see
http://forum.freegamedev.net/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=7081). You can
contact them or any open source game you like to see if they have any
needs for new music, or just write a song inspired by a game, or a
gameshow theme or whatever you want. If you want to contact some open
source game developers try http://forum.freegamedev.net or
irc.freenode.net/#freegamer.

This is due in just 1 month, so if you are interested, get on it! :)
We really want more participation.

Thanks for listening!
_spencer