[LAA] Guitarix 0.36.1 released
brummer- at web.de
Fri Dec 1 08:58:28 UTC 2017
Guitarix release 0.36.1
Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of LV2 and LADSPA plugins, and support
LADSPA / LV2 plugs as well in it's racks.
The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).
With this release guitarix switch to use faust 0.9.90 to generate the
plugins from the faust sources.
* switch to use faust 0.9.90
* fix constant midi toggle change on preset load
* add set midi switch to load next preset
* add set midi switch to load previous preset
* fix midi value change triggered double ( fix Preset Pick Mode)
* add mono and stereo vumeter (with clip indicator) plugin
* add option to make tuner sticky on top of the Rack
* improved tooltips for Lv2 and Ladspa plugs
* some fixes on the DK_simulator contributed by Yoann Le BORGNE
Refer to our project page for more information:
Consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
guitarix-developer at lists.sourceforge.net
More information about the Linux-audio-announce