[LAA] Rivendell v2.19.2

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Sat Apr 14 19:43:22 CEST 2018

On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the availability of Rivendell v2.19.2.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It is available under the GNU General Public License version 2.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   HPI Support. Fixed a regression in the HPI support layer that broke
   audio capture with adapters lacking DMA bus-mastering support.

Database Update:
   This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 275, and will
   automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
   version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

   As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
   any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, screenshots and download links are available at:

http://www.rivendellaudio.org <http://www.rivendellaudio.org/>

Cheers!

| Do not try to think outside of the box.  That's impossible.          |
| Instead, realise the truth. There is no box.                         |
|                            --Quoted by "larsmjoh" on GrokLaw.net     |