[LAA] [LAD] [LAU] Guitarix 0.37.0 released
brummer- at web.de
Tue Apr 24 09:22:10 CEST 2018
Guitarix release 0.37.0
Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of LV2 and LADSPA plugins, and support
LADSPA / LV2 plugs as well in it's racks.
The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).
From the changelog:
* new plug Ampimpulse-stereo
* new build parameters in wscript by Simon van der Veldt
please check ./waf --help for mor info.
* fix Live Looper freezes the remote UI
* fix Tuner stick is not saved in remote UI
* fix DrumSequencer issue in remote UI
* fix rc files for older clearlooks engine
* fix disable online preset download in remote UI
* fix GxDigitalDelay sync BPM when UI is not shown
* add new commandline switch (_d, --disable-multi-client)
to allow running guitarix as single client application.
This is useful when guitarix is exported as LV2 plugin.
* fix portmap when running as single client
* again some fixes and additions on the DK_simulator
contributed by Yoann Le BORGNE
Refer to our project page for more information:
More information about the Linux-audio-announce