[LAA] [ANN] Radium 5.7.8
k.s.matheussen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:03:33 CEST 2018
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses
more graphics to show musical data. Radium is also a multitracker and
supports MIDI sequencing and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll,
embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
* Homepage: http://users.notam02.no/~kjetism/radium/
* Demonstration video by Tobias Lutzenkirchen showing some of the features:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhwmT0G5EwM (Radium 3.9.1)
*Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJm9Lox1WFA (Radium 3.9.4)
* Other videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/KjetilMatheussen/videos
Changes 5.5.8 -> 5.7.8:
* Sequencer: Support hard disk recording.
* Sequencer: Track headers with name field, volume slider, panning slider,
and checkboxes for record, mute, and solo.
* Sequencer: Punch in and punch out markers for recording.
* Sequencer: Faster graphics.
* Sequencer: 50% smaller peak files.
* MIDI Learn: Support changing tempo.
* Editor: Realtime display of notes while recording from MIDI.
* Plugins: Show a virtual keyboard below GUIs of plugins that accept MIDI.
* Mixer: Various improvements to MIDI-learn and modulators.
* Demo songs: One new demo song, "Romance" by Nikos Levantis.
* Many other bug fixes and improvements.
* 226 other changes. (331 git commits)
Full changelog: https://github.com/kmatheussen/radium/blob/master/Changelog
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Linux-audio-announce