[LAA] [LAD] [LAU] Guitarix 0.38.1 Bug Fix release

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Tue Apr 9 08:42:05 CEST 2019

Guitarix release 0.38.1

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of LV2 and LADSPA plugins, and support
LADSPA / LV2 plugs as well in it's racks.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).

*This is a critical bug-fix release.*

In version 0.38.0 the state (preset) wasn't loaded correctly by the
engine on startup, this release fix that.

When you've already upgraded to 0.38.0, please consider to update again
to 0.38.1

Still the LV2 plugins coming with guitarix using a Gtkmm based UI, I'll
work on it to port them to X11 based UI's.

Refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.org

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

enjoy