[LAA] Zrythm - An highly automated, intuitive, Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) - v0.4.003

Alexandros Theodotou alex at zrythm.org
Mon Apr 15 11:07:37 CEST 2019

Hi all,

As some of you may know, I've been working on Zrythm, a new cross-
platform DAW.

Well, today marks the first (early) alpha release day! Below is the
official announcement taken from the official website[1]. Any feedback
is welcome, and if you decide to try it please report any bugs you find
so we can fix them.

==============================
Release v0.4.003 (early alpha)
It's here!

The first early alpha release version v.0.4.003 is here! This release
marks the first official early alpha release and we are inviting
everyone to come and test Zrythm. We are also inviting translators,
developers and designers to join our team.

[Features]

Current features, among others, include

    Saving/Loading projects
    Exporting projects
    Arranger
    Piano roll
    Mixer
    Plugin browser
    File browser
    Tracklist
    Toolbox
    Hideable docks
    Repeatable MIDI regions/clips
    Arranger minimap view
    Undo/Redo on most actions
    Automatable channel/plugin parameters
    CPU/DSP usage meters
    Multi-language support
    Status bar

[Windows Support]

Surprise! Zrythm works on Windows too

[Try it]

Although still unstable, Zrythm has a lot of essential features already
implemented. Please take it for a test drive and report any bugs,
ideas, feedback and suggestions you may have on our issue tracker[2].
You can also find this link within Zrythm by going to Help->Report a
Bug. The manual can be found here[3]

[Come Join Us!]

See Join Us[4] for IRC rooms, Matrix rooms, mailing lists and more info
on how to get involved.

[Donate]

If you like Zrythm or would like to support development, please
consider donating[5]. We use LiberaPay, PayPal and Bitcoin. See Support
Us[4] for more info.

[1] https://www.zrythm.org/en/
[2] https://git.zrythm.org/zrythm/zrythm/issues
[3] https://manual.zrythm.org/