[LAA] GlassCoder v1.0.4

Fred Gleason fredg at paravelsystems.com
Mon Jan 10 17:40:24 CET 2022

On behalf of the Rivendell audio community, I’m pleased to announce the release of GlassCoder v1.0.4, a minimalist live audio encoder. In addition to streaming to IceCast and Shoutcast stream aggregators, GlassCoder is capable of generating live HLS streams and publishing them to any standard HTTP server. It is available under the GNU Public License version 2.

From the NEWS file:
*** snip snip ***
Changes:
   Fixed a packaging error on RHEL-8.
   Updated the PyPAD plug-in to be compatible with Rivendell v4.x.
*** snip snip ***

Further information, including full source code, is available at
https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/GlassCoder <https://github.com/ElvishArtisan/GlassCoder>.

Cheers!

| Frederick F. Gleason, Jr. |             Chief Developer             |
|                           |             Paravel Systems             |
|         A room without books is like a body without a soul.         |
|                                                         -- Cicero   |