[linux-audio-dev] HDSP 9652 Users - Request for info

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Dec 10 13:26:00 UTC 2002

Hi,
   I would like to request that if there are any users of the new RME HDSP
9652 card that are able to successfully install and use this card, would you
please get in touch with me and let me know what your system configurations
are? I understand that there are at least a couple of you out there
somewhere. Please let me know what distribution, kernel, C compiler, Alsa
revision and anything else you think might be important.

   Using the PlanetCCRMA flow I am unable to get this card configured and
running. We believe that we have patched the Alsa layer correctly to add the
0x64 check but I am still unsuccessful.

   Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
Mark