[linux-audio-dev] SOLVED - HDSP 9652 Users - Request for info

Mark Knecht mknecht at controlnet.com
Tue Dec 10 18:13:01 UTC 2002

Apparent success! The HDSP 9652 is now recognized and Jack is running with
no xruns. (Under KDE no less...)

I have not had a chance to test audio yet, but thanks to Fernando I now have
the HDSP 9652 up and running under what will soon be standard in the Planet
flow.

It appears that either we did not have the one line patch applied (unlikely)
or that I messed up the installation of 6 rpms at the same time. (likely)

Anyway, I should be able to start testing both Ardour and Rosegarden again,
presuming that audio really goes through this beast.

Thanks to everyone for your valuable inputs. They all helped.

Cheers,
Mark