[linux-audio-dev] Temporary XAP website

David Olofson david at olofson.net
Thu Dec 12 08:23:00 UTC 2002

On Thursday 12 December 2002 13.35, Steve Harris wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 04:25:08 +0100, David Olofson wrote:
> > Well, this might be early, but I needed to do something slightly
> > less demanding for a while. So I hacked a small presentation:
> >
> > 	http://olofson.net/xap/
>
> Nice logo.

Thanks. :-)

I have a few similar ideas, BTW. Basically about cleaning it up a
bit; having less "pieces". However, the differently colored A turned
out to motivate itself rather well, so I'm not sure any "integration"
would be an improvement.

One thing I *will* fix, though, is the shape of the P. There's
something wrong with it. But no problem - bezier curves rule! :-)

(And of course, I'll make huge highres versions and icons and stuff
as well, when we have the final design down. :-)

Other contributions and ideas are welcome, of course!

IMHO, we should have something that looks cool, serious and
professional. No "home made" taste whatsoever. Can't be sure if I can
judge my own work objectively, so - opinions, please!