[linux-audio-dev] Temporary XAP website

Antti Boman antti.boman at mindcom.fi
Thu Dec 12 08:53:00 UTC 2002

David Olofson wrote:
> On Thursday 12 December 2002 13.35, Steve Harris wrote:
>>Nice logo.
>
> One thing I *will* fix, though, is the shape of the P. There's
> something wrong with it. But no problem - bezier curves rule! :-)

First I got a bit irritated about the tilt in A and P, but I suppose the
main problem is in P himself. You could try and make the upper right
part of the P tilt a bit, too. Hard to describe, but what I mean is that
if you tilt the whole letter back so that it stands straight, you see
the upper right part leans to right.

Whatever. This shouldn't be the forum for me blabbing about graphics :)

> IMHO, we should have something that looks cool, serious and
> professional. No "home made" taste whatsoever. Can't be sure if I can
> judge my own work objectively, so - opinions, please!

Looks good, and can be made very good. Another thing I'd consider
testing is making the loop in P a little more narrow. There's lots of
space inside, whereas other stuff in the logo is very dense.

-Antti "No, I'm not a graphics designer" Boman