[linux-audio-dev] GUIless friendly applications

Josh Green jgreen at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 6 02:50:01 UTC 2002

iiwusynth (http://www.iiwu.org/iiwusynth/) is a command line driven soft
synth based on SoundFont instrument patch files. My program Swami
(http://swami.sourceforge.net) is a patch file editor (currently just
SoundFont files) that has an architecture that is completely separated
from the GUI. It does not currently have a command line interface but
I'm planning on adding a Python binding to it real soon now. I have put
a little thought into a CLI but I don't know when I would actually get
around to writing one. Good luck in finding wonderful sounding solutions
:) Cheers.
	Josh Green