[linux-audio-dev] Gigasampler vs Halion PR war

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Tue Nov 12 10:51:01 UTC 2002

Mark,

Paul Davis wrote:
>>   It isn't my intention to flame you, but has anyone here actually read and
>>studied the patent? Have you? I haven't. Someone said they had a copy? Let's
>>hear a listing of what the actual patent claims are before we create a
>>defense.
>
>i've read the patent.

i assume paul knows what he's talking about, and i agree
completely to his opinion.

that's without reading the patent -- i'll rather start a
career as a gardener than beginning to study patents.

life's too short to waste it on oxymorons like 'intellectual
property'. at least my life probably is.

tim