[linux-audio-dev] matter of urgency !!!

engr bankole engrbankole at go.com
Fri Nov 15 21:21:01 UTC 2002

FROM:ENGR BANKOLE ADEKANMI,
PETROLEUM AND PROJECT
DIVISION FALOMO,
LAGOS-NIGERIA

 This letter is not intended to cause any embarrassment in whatever form,rather is compelled to contact your esteemed self, following the knowledge of your high reputes and trusts worthiness. Firstly, I must solicit your confidentiality; this is by the virtue as Being utterly confidential and top secret
though I know that a Transaction Of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I Am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. A bold step Taken shall not be regretted I assure you.

I am Engr Bankole Adekanmi, and I head a seven men tender board in charge of contract awards and payment
approvals, I came to know of you in Search of a
reliable and reputable person to handle a very
confidential business transaction which involves the
transfer of a huge sum of money to foreign account
requiring maximum confidence.
My colleagues and I are top officials of the NIGERIA
NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION (NNPC) OUR DUTIES
INCLUDING EVALUATION AND FORESEEING THE MAINTENANCE OF
THE REFINERIES IN ALL THE OIL PIPELINES.

We are therefore soliciting for your assistance to
enable us transfer into your account the said funds.
The source of the fund is as follows, during the last Military regime here in Nigeria this committee awarded a contract of US$400 Million to a group of five construction companies on behalf of the NIGERIA NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION for the
construction of the oil pipeline in Kaduna,
Port-Harcourt, Warri refineries, during this process my colleagues and I deliberately inflated the total
contract sum to the tone of US$443 Million with the
intention of sharing the  inflated sum of US$43Million.
The Government has since approved the sum of
US$443Million for us as the contract sum, but since the contract is only worth  US$400Million,the remaining
US$43Million is what we intend to transfer to reliable
and safe offshore account, we are prohibited to operate Foreign account in our names since we are still in Government.
This making it impossible for us to acquire
the money in our name right now, I have therefore been
delegated as a matter of trust by my colleagues to look for an oversea partner into whose account we can
transfer the sum of US$43Million.

My colleagues and I have decided that if you / your
company can be the beneficiary of this funds on our
behalf, you or your company will retain 25% of the total sum of US$43Million while 75% will be for us the
officials.
We have decided that this transaction can only proceed
under the following condition:

1. That you treat this transaction with utmost secret
and confidentiality and Conviction of your transparent honesty.

2.That upon the receipt of the funds you will release
the funds as instructed by us after you have removed your share of 20%.
 please acknowledge the receipt of this letter using
the above email address.

I will bring you into the nomenclature of this
transaction when I have heard from you, your urgent
response through my email, you will be highly appreciated as we are catching on the
next payment schedule for the financial quarter.
  Please be assured that this transaction is 100% legal/risk free, only Trust can make the reality of this transaction.

Best regards,
ENGR BANKOLE ADEKANMI.